No matter how much memory had fallen to the deeper folders of his disks, there couldn’t possibly be anything more embarrassing than having to be carried off by the moron himself.
Nevertheless, Craig kept silent for once as he allowed himself to be half-dragged, half-halting along, figuring that silence would probably be a better way to show gratefulness than anything he could possibly have to say to him from the top of his head.
After about 10 minutes, they finally made it to the reassembly room. Groaning, he opened the door and helped the android in. Pressing a few buttons, the machine lit up and it began to do its stuff. Wheatley watched, he didn’t observe what went on - just experienced it.
- super-astute reblogged this from askcorruptedfact and added:
- askcorruptedfact reblogged this from super-astute and added:
- askabunchofoutcasts likes this
- actualbloggermollyringwald likes this
- totallytheadventuresphere reblogged this from spellitspace
- spellitspace reblogged this from askcorruptedfact and added:
- rimez likes this
- askcorruptedfact posted this